1. All Bidders and Attendees of this Auction Sale agree that they have read and fully understand the Terms and Conditions of this Auction Sale.
2. All Bidders are requested to give their full company name, address, phone number, and signature.
3. Each Buyer, outside the United States, is required a minimum deposit of 25% by cash, certified check or company check; accompanied with a Letter of Guarantee by their bank, by wire transfer 24 hours prior to bidding. No personal checks will be accepted. All purchases must be paid in full before removal of any items.
4. All items must be removed by the time and date stated or they will be resold. Any funds deposited will be retained by the Auctioneer as liquidated damages without further notice being given. All items to be removed by: July 7th, end of business.
5. A Buyer's Premium of 17% will be charged at this sale.
6. Sales Tax will be added to the buyer's bill where applicable. If the Buyer claims exemption, they must supply the Buyers Sales Tax License.
7. The Auctioneer makes no warranties as to descriptions or usefulness of the items purchased. The Buyer accepts all faults and that all items are bought "AS IS" and with all faults and no warranties of marketability or use.
8. The Auctioneer reserves the right to group and sub-divide lots. The Auctioneer may withdraw any item from the sale and may bid on behalf of the Owner. The Auctioneer may withdraw any item from the Auction if the Auctioneer deems that a bid is not commensurate with the value of said item.
9. Disputes: Any disputes between purchasers will be decided by the Auctioneer, whose decision is final. The record kept by the Auctioneer will be final in the event of a dispute.
10. Abandonment: The Buyer shall be liable for all expenses for the removal of abandoned items by the Buyer. After July 7th, equipment will be considered abandoned unless arrangements have been made with Auctioneer.
11. Claims: No claims will be allowed after removal of said property.
12. The Auctioneer may ask any person interfering with the Auction to leave the premises without further notice or explanation.
13. Inspection: June 26, 27, from 8:30am-4:30pm There will be no pick up on weekends or holidays.
Pick up dates: June 30, July 5-7 from 8:30 am - 4:30 pm. Any items left after: July 7th, end of business day, will be considered abandoned.