Transformers, switchgear and associated equipment to be sold in a no-reserve auction on Tuesday, March 28th, 2017
NEWTON FALLS, NY–(Marketwired – March 21, 2017)
Global Machine Brokers (GMB), an industrial machinery sales firm, will be hosting a one-day online-only auction on March 28, 2017, to liquidate the electrical substation equipment from the former Newton Falls Paper Mill in New York.
While the mill site is undergoing redevelopment, the site owners have ordered the liquidation of the remaining assets in the facility. The auction offering includes substation transformers, power distribution switchgear, MCCs, motor control drives, and associated equipment.
In order to bid in the online-auction, interested buyers must register on www.Aucto.com.
Featured lots include:
- Allen Bradley 1336 Variable Torque Control Drives (multiple available)
- Allen Bradley Centerline Motor Control Centers (multiple available)
- General Electric 22,400 KVA Sub Station Transformer
- General Electric 13.8KV 1500KVA Transformer (multiple available)
- Genie Superlift SL-10 1000LBS Max Capacity
Inspection is by appointment only. To arrange a viewing, please contact Bill Nolan, by phone, at 315-276-5129. Visitors without an appointment will not be accommodated.
ABOUT THE AUCTION
- Where: Online-only http://www.aucto.com/
- Viewing Dates: Viewing is strictly by appointment.
- Lots end: 9:00 AM EDT, Tuesday, Mar. 28, 2017
Aucto connects industrial equipment buyers and sellers on an easy-to-use, secure, and global platform. For businesses large and small, Aucto provides a marketplace for sellers to recover capital from surplus and used industrial equipment. On Aucto, buyers can access quality used equipment at liquidation pricing. It’s smart, simple and always working for you.
Embedded Video Available:
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
Global Machine Brokers
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT AUCTO PLATFORM, PLEASE CONTACT:
Source: Market Wired