You must register for each auction you wish to participate in.
Once approved, you will be able to bid on the lots in the auctions for which you were approved.
To register for an auction, follow these steps:
- Starting from the Aucto sign in page, find the auction that you would like to register for.
- Click on the auction and you will have landed on the auction template, you can scroll down and see the items that are up for auction.
- To register for this auction, click on “register here”, you will find it near the top.
- Once you are in the registration page, you will find that Aucto has filled your information in for you, ensure that it is all correct.
- At the bottom, enter your expected budget for this auction.
- Make sure that you are using the correct credit card.
- Go through the sales terms, and if you are ok with the terms and want to bid in this auction check off that you agree to the terms then click on register for Auction.
- Once the host of the auction approves you for bidding, you will be able to begin bidding in this auction.
Watch this Helpful Video