Managing your inventory is very simple and intuitive with Aucto’s inventory management system. To edit, delete and manage lots, follow these easy steps.
- Starting from the homepage, go to seller tools, manage inventory and here you will find all of the lots that you have added to your current auctions and liquidations.
- From here, under the actions column you have the option to edit an individual lot, move a lot to a different auction or liquidation, or you can delete the lot entirely.
- Editing a lot is fairly straightforward, just click on edit and you can change the details however you like and then click on update lot.
- You can use the search bar at the top to find a specific lot.
- To move a lot between different auction or liquidation events click move on the lot you wish to transfer.
- If you are moving a lot from an auction to a liquidation and vice versa you will need to enter some missing information specific to auctions or liquidations.
- Select your destination and type in the details if needed.
- To delete a lot, click on remove and the lot will be deleted.
- If you want to see the lots for a specific auction or liquidation, click on manage auctions or manage liquidations, find the auction or liquidation that you are looking for and click on it.
- You will be able to view all of the lots for that specific auction or liquidation, you have the option to edit or delete as mentioned before, the feature button will take your lot and display it on your auction or liquidation template, preferably a popular lot that would attract more buyers.