Before you can participate in auctions or liquidations, you must verify your Aucto account by adding a valid credit card on file. Aucto verifies all buyers to maintain marketplace trust and safety.
Your credit card information will be used for verification purposes only, and we will not place any charges on your credit card without your consent.
Aucto does not store your credit card information.
All credit card information is securely stored in the PayPal Vault.
To verify your Aucto account:
- In order to verify your account, you will need a valid credit card. No charges will be placed on this credit card, and it will only be used for authentication purposes.
- Log into your account.
- From the Aucto sign in page on the top right, you will see a red button that says unverified, go ahead and click that button.
- Start by creating an Aucto ID., This will be your unique username within Aucto.com it can be seen by buyers and sellers in the marketplace.
- Enter your credit card information and billing address, take note that Aucto.com is secured with 256bit SSL Encryption.
- Once completed click on verify account.
- If the information you entered is correct, you should see a confirmation message.
- You will be notified by email when your account is verified, and you will then be able to participate in our marketplace as a verified member.
- If you are having trouble verifying your account, you can always contact technical support to help you with that process. To speak with technical support, click on the contact button.