The purposes for which personal information is collected shall be identified at or before the time the information is collected.
Principle 2: Limit the Collection
The collection of personal information will be limited to that which is necessary for the purposes identified. Information shall be collected by fair and lawful means.
Principle 3: Obtain Consent
The knowledge and consent of the individual are required for the collection, use, or disclosure of personal information, except where inappropriate.
Principle 4: Limit Use, Disclosure and Retention
Personal information shall not be used or disclosed for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with the consent of the individual or as required or permitted by law. Personal information will be retained only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
Principle 5: Ensure Accuracy
Personal information shall be as accurate, complete, and up-to-date as is necessary for the purposes for which it is to be used.
Principle 6: Use Appropriate Safeguards
Personal information shall be protected by security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information.
Principle 7: Provide Access
Upon request, an individual shall be informed of the existence, use, and disclosure of his or her personal information and shall be given access to that information. An individual shall be able to challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and have it amended as appropriate.
Principle 8: Challenging Compliance
An individual shall be able to address a challenge concerning the Aucto's compliance with these 10 principles to the individual or individuals designated under Principle 9.
Principle 9: Be Accountable
Aucto is responsible for personal information under its control and shall designate an individual or individuals who are accountable for its compliance with these 10 principles.
Principle 10: Be Open about Our Personal Information Handling Policies and Practices
Aucto will make readily available to individuals specific information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
What is personal information?
Personal information is information that can identify you. It can include your name, home address and telephone number, e-mail address, payment records, credit information, and information about your preferences for products and services.
We collect personal information that we need to:
- establish and maintain our relationship with our customers,
- understand, analyze and evaluate our customers' needs and eligibility for our products and services,
- provide our products and services to our customers,
- maintain the safety of our operations and facilities, and
- comply with applicable laws.
- We need your consent to collect, use and disclose your personal information.
What personal information does Aucto collect?
We may collect the following types of personal information:
- Information about your identity , including your name, address and phone numbers, e-mail address, and other identifying information.
- Information we receive from you, including details of your employment history, on applications.
- Information about your interactions with us , such as a purchase of a product or service.
- How does Aucto protect personal information?
The Aucto is dedicated to safeguarding personal information while it is in our custody.
- We have security standards in place to protect personal information from misuse and unauthorized access.
- We communicate with our employees and third parties about the importance of handling personal information in accordance with our standards and applicable laws.
- We store personal information with appropriate safeguards such as locked files or secure computers that are password protected.
- We hold personal information only for as long as we need it for the intended purpose and as required by our policies or applicable laws.
Does Aucto need my consent?
Yes . We need your consent to collect, use, and disclose your personal information. If you have already provided us with personal information, we would like to continue to use and disclose it for the purposes for which it was collected.
If you do not contact us we will assume that we may continue to do this in accordance with the standards described in this Commitment Statement.
Do I have a choice?
Yes. You may refuse to provide your consent or you may withdraw your consent at any time, subject to legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice.
We will respect your choice, but in certain circumstances this may limit our ability to maintain our existing relationship with you.
You may also ask us about your personal information and notify us of any corrections that may be necessary.